- Brenner Oil
- $42,180.00 -59,150.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Petroleum Transport Drivers Needed
**MUST HAVE CDL A LICENSE, TANKER AND HAZMAT**
Brenner Oil Company is one of the largest independent fuel distributers in the Great Lakes Region .
Brenner Oil Company offers great hourly wage, healthcare, safe working environment, plus many other fringe benefits.
- Competitive Pay
- Overtime Pay - Time and a half for 40-55 hours than double time for 55+ hours
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Benefits Starting Day 1
- Paid Orientation
- Home Daily!!
We are looking for drivers for Petroleum the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years Class A tractor trailer (full-time); at least one year of petroleum transport preferred.
- Must have a Class A CDL with tanker and HazMat endorsements;
- Current DOT card;
- Clear MVR, DAC and criminal record.
- Must be able to pass a drug and breath alcohol test, driving road test and DOT physical.
We are dedicated to being a customer responsive supplier of Petroleum Products, Transportation and Fuels, while providing a high level of service and quality in a timely, safe and effective manner.
Call or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, class a truck, company driver, company otr, company truck, conductores clase a, hazardous material, regional driver, tanker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.