A Michigan facility is in need of a locum tenens critical care or pulmonology physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. Assignment schedule is 8am to 8pm, daily with no call. Covering physician will see an average of 8-15 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified and have a current MI license or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Ongoing coverage needed
- 12-hour shifts, no call
- Board certification required
- 8-15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: critical, emergency physician, intensivist, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant, ummc