Central Michigan seeks Employed Rheumatologist
- Central Michigan college community seeking additional full-time Rheumatologist for existing practice in satellite office.
- Practice covers three counties, affiliation with large healthcare system and University of Michigan, teaching and research options.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Employed comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow graduates welcome to apply.
This community has a local population of 25,000, with patient draw area covering over 130,000 in three counties. It is located one hour from Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Flint for all metro amenities and two hours to Detroit for international airport for traveling.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports