Chief Hospitalist - Northern Michigan University Affiliate
Enterprise is scheduling interviews at a 390 bed regional hospital in an area listed among the \"10 Best Cities to Raise a Family\".
- Lead a growing team of eight Hospitalists and four nurse practitioners
- 7 on 7 off block schedule (flexible scheduling available)- 75% clinical 25% administrative
- Manageable censes of 15-18 with excellent subspecialty backup- Academic teaching opportunities available
- Earn $307k annually plus RVU bonus potential
- Robust benefit package including Path to Partnership
Located on the banks of Lake Superior this area is known as a great place to live, work and play. The area has received lots to recognition over the last few years including: Top 10 Best Small Cities in America (Nerd Wallet), Top 5 Places to Retire (CNN/Money), Top 20 Towns for Sportsmen (Outdoor Life), 10 Best Small Cities to raise a family (Forbes), Number one place to bike and live (Bike magazine), Top 100 Small Art Towns in America.
Associated topics: care, family medicine, family practice, hospitalist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practitioner, provider, urgent