Family Medicine Need North of Bay City, MI
Join Federally Qualified Health Center that has been in business for over 40 years.
- Work in team environment - staff includes: family and internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, psychiatry, gynecology, dentistry, medication assistance, medical nutrition,
- clinical social work, substance abuse counseling, complex care mgmt. and health education.
- See 18 to 20 patients per day in outpatient setting.
- 80% adult and 20% pediatrics.
- General outpatient including uncomplicated Adult & Child Psychiatric, employment physicals, and EKG Interpretation
- Preferred Procedures: Pelvic Exams, Trigger Point/Joint Injections, Skin/Tissue Biopsy, Suturing of minor lacerations, I & D-Disability Exams,
- Prenatal Care care, etc
- Solid compensation/benefit package.
Hale, MI is home of 60 lakes in Lower Northeastern Michigan along with the AuSable River. Hale is the gateway to the Huron National Forest and is a nice family oriented town. It is just one hour north of Bay City, MI.
Associated topics: care, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, physician, practice, practice physician, primary