Pediatricians - Are You Interested in Living in a College Town?
- Join an established group with 3 providers
- Traditional office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Call 1:4
- Competitive salary with additional bonuses based on RVUs
- Robust benefit package including relocation allowance, vacation, CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan, Life, Health, Dental and Vision, Long Term, Short Term Disability, education loan assistance
Wouldn?t it be great to live and work in a tranquil atmosphere, and still have easy access to stimulating opportunities for recreation, shopping, education and culture? Enjoy two colleges in the area. Live in the very center of Michigan?s Lower Peninsula. Less than an hour south is the state capital of Lansing, home of Michigan State University with its Big 10 sports. The medium-sized cities of Grand Rapids and Saginaw are almost as close. A short drive north you will find the renowned scenic beauty of the Lake Michigan and Lake Huron shorelines.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary care