Seeking Hospitalists - Academic Affiliated Program in Central Michigan
Join a Physician-led Hospitalist group that provides you with the flexibility you need to balance your personal life with your career.
- Work with a solid team of Hospitalists at a 268 bed regional hospital designated as a Level I Trauma Center
- Internal Medicine residency on site - teaching opportunities
- Strong sub-specialty support across the board
- Work 7 on/7 off - well staffed program three Hospitalists on during the day; one at night
- Solid base salary of $273k plus performance based incentives
- Generous benefit package including two year Path to Partnership
- Visa sponsorship available
This gorgeous town is located in central Michigan and is home to a plethora of great attractions. Enjoy summer entertainment in the form of great food and music at the WKQC Country Music Fest, located on Ojibway Island, and enjoy free summer concert series. If relaxation is on your mind, take a calming stroll along our riverfront through one of the many parks, such as Hoyt Park, Celebration Square, or Ojibway Island.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports