Urologist Needed in Northern Michigan
- Northern Michigan based hospital has an excellent opportunity for a Urologist to join an established practice
- Collaborate with one other Urologist and enjoy an 80% inpatient based practice.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified/board eligible in Urology
- Excellent M-F schedule w/shared call of 1:3 & every other weekend
- 17 outpatient visits per day w/an inpatient census of 5
- On-site services include Bladder Ultrasound, Cystoscope, Rectal Ultrasound & PTNS
- Potential to provide services at 2 satellite locations
- Hospital is a 202-bed regional referral center serving residents in 22 counties across northern Lower Michigan and the eastern part of the Upper Peninsula.
- A medical staff of nearly 200 physicians represents nearly all medical and surgical specialties, enabling full-service care with an emphasis on cardiology, cancer, orthopedics, and neuroscience services.
- System includes 12 hospitals and provides care to 75% of communities in Michigan touching over 6.5 million lives.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology