Vascular Surgeon Needed in Mid Michigan
- 328-bed medical center located in a tranquil setting on 146 beautifully wooded acres
- Family oriented community of nearly 40,000 centrally located in Michigan?s Lower Peninsula less than two hours from the Detroit Metropolitan area.
- Seeking a highly skilled vascular surgeon with a track record of excellent outcomes to grow and develop a premier vascular surgery service as a key part of the Health System?s strategic growth plan.
- Qualified candidates will have completed fellowship training in vascular surgery at an approved training center, and be BC/BE.
- Need is due to significant growth of surgical services through Health System program expansion.
- State of the art Cardiovascular lab with 2 fully equipped cath labs, an EP lab, and two interventional radiology labs one of which is equipped with a Bi-plane system.
- Plans to build a Hybrid room underway
- Efficiently scheduled Operating Room with dedicated coordinators
- Dedicated blocks for OR and Angio lab
- Fully equipped non-invasive vascular diagnostic laboratory
- Strong Emergency Department
- Exceptional Interventional Radiology Department
- Excellent Cardiovascular and Thoracic Support
- Heart and vascular program is served by an experienced team of physicians and advanced practice providers, including cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, vascular and cardiothoracic surgeons, as well as cardiovascular trained nurses.
- Join 1 other vascular surgeon in a premier multispecialty group delivering state-of-the-art care in a medically sophisticated environment
- Current surgeon specialized expertise in endografting for abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms; complex cerebral vascular disease, including surgery of the vertebral artery; as well as treating renal and mesenteric disease via minimally invasive techniques.
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
- Call Schedule 1:3
- No General Surgery Call
- Located in central Michigan
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician