If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add a Regional Sales Manager to be located in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or Kentucky.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with a great team and the chance to work on your own schedule.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Excellent full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Provided with: company vehicle, tablet/laptop, and phone.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the territory Sales Manager, who oversee District Sales Managers.
- Work with Sales managers on building sales and setting sales goals.
- Conduct product training and management training.
- Sales forecasting and budgeting.
- Ideal candidate would have an Ag related degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Large scale territory Sales Manager experience required.
- Management or supervisory experience.
- Applicant should have excellent communication and leadership skills.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, leader, manager, principal, regional sales manager, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead