ENT needed in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Our client is seeking a locum tenens-to-permanent provider due to growth in their community. This is a fantastic position to test drive for candidates that are interested in a full-time position. If you like the great outdoors, this is the perfect place for you!
Requirements/details for Assignment #58497:
* This will be temporary position initially. They are ultimately looking to employ for their ENT/Allergy Practice.
* 1:4 call schedule.
* One ENT staff currently.
* Average of 20 office patients/day.
* Non-designated trauma.
* PA and Audiologist in Clinic; practice is almost exclusively outpatient.
* MGMA 75th percentile + productivity bonus and loan repayment options.
* Need to be Board Certified unless recently out of training.
* Subspecialty training welcomed
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.